ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– ANSU (COOU) Admission List –
Have you been anticipating the admission list of ANSU? This is to inform you that ANSU (COOU) admission list for the 2023/2023 academic session is yet to be released. Read through this post to see the 2023/2022 admission list in order to know what to expect when ANSU (COOU) Admission List for the 2023/2023 academic session is finally released.
We are glad to notify all the candidates that participated in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly recognized as Anambra State University (ANSU) Post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the university has released the first batch admission list for the 2023/2023 academic session.
ANSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programs.
SEE ALSO: ANSU (COOU) Clearance Documents & Procedure 2023/2023.
Steps to Check ANSU Admission List
1. Go to ANSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
3. Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred Naira (N1,500) only.
4. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
COOU Acceptance fee is Twenty Six thousand naira, Three hundred and Fifteen Naira (N26,315).
If admission is offered, the candidate is expected to accept the offer and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
You can also access your ANSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
2. Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
3. Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
4. Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required columns.
5. Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your COOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the list for the 2023/2022 academic session.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about ANSU (COOU) Admission 2023, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE