DELSU JUPEB FORM: The Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on sale. The deadline to apply is now 31st January 2023. The form is N20,000.
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2022/2023 session.
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN, UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
SEE ALSO: List of Universities that Accepts JUPEB.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Subjects Combination.
The following subject combinations are available:
DELSU JUPEB Courses & Subjects Combination.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
- Agric Economics
- Agric. Extension
- Crop and Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Forestry and Wild Life
|Biology, Chemistry & Physics|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine & Applied Arts
- History & Diplomacy
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Lab. Science
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT/SOCIAL SCIENCES|
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Geography & Regional Planning
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
- Arts Education
- Social Science Education
- Science Education
- Education Foundations
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Home Economics Education
- Industrial Technology Education
- Library & Information Science
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics Education
As in Arts
As in Science for Science Education
Education (Social Science)
As in Social Science
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Biological Technology
- Biochemistry Technology
- Chemistry Technology
- Computer Science
- Environmental Technology
- Physics Technology
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Candidates are required to visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Apply for Admission.
- Select Start button
- Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information including valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers and recent red background coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport). Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Closing Date: 25th January, 2023.
The ALLSCHOOL team wishes you the very best of luck and we pray you to get admission after running the JUPEB in DELSU.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.