FUTO JUPEB Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students, 2022/2024 Academic Session has been released.
This is to inform the public especially all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2022/2024 academic session that the management has released the registration procedure for the session.
FUTO JUPEB Students Registration Procedure.
- CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
- Visit the University website – futo.edu.ng
- Click on ‘‘Prospective student’’
- Click on ‘‘JUPEB’’
- Chose the option ‘‘Check JUPEB Admission Status”
- Enter your Application No select session and click on submit button to view your admission status.
- PORTAL ACCOUNT VERIFICATIONS
- Visit the University website futo.edu.ng
- Click on ‘‘Portal’’
- Click on ‘‘Verify your account’’
- Enter your application to generate your Application number as the default username and password.
- Log in with your username and password (Application No)
- Click on ‘‘change password’’ to change your password
- Click on ‘‘update JUPEB profile’’ to view/fill in your profile details.
- PAY ACCEPTANCE FEES
- Login to the Portal www.portal.futo.edu.ng with your username and password
- Click on ‘‘Pay Acceptance’’ to generate your payment invoice
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay using your RRR code on the invoice
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, go back to your portal account to print FUTO admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- PAY SCHOOL FEES
Congratulations on your admission and please take your studies serious!
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.