Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2022/2023 Out | Jamb.org.ng“.
This has become very important as several students who took the JAMB registration form and made errors in the forms or didn’t meet up the JAMB cut off marks for their initial intended school have been searching online and waiting for the time when JAMB will release an official update as to when the Change of Course and institution form will be out in 2022.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [jamb change of course and institution portal, jamb change of institution 2022, jamb change of institution closing date, is jamb change of institution still on sale, jamb change of institution 2022 closing date, jamb change of course 2022 closing date, change of institution form 2022/23 closing date, jamb change of course 2022/2023 closing date, JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form 2022/2023 Out | Jamb.org.ng], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Before going into the topic properly, lets quickly answer these short questions.
PRICE OF JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION FORM
JAMB Change Of Course & Institution Form Out | Jamb.org.ng
Have you mistakenly chosen the wrong course or institution?
Are you now interested in how to fill the JAMB change of course and institution form 2022? Just read the article and understand that it is simple as pie.
We have prepared a guide for you.
So, if you have decided to make correction of data concerning your course and institution for some reasons, you will need to fill in JAMB form and follow these instructions.
Easy Steps According To Jamb.org.ng
If you have never registered on this website, you will need to sign up;
- If you are a registered user, just log in (use e-mail and password);
- When you see JAMB website available services, opt for Correction of DATA;
- Choose JAMB change of course/institution;
- After this you can see and get Transaction ID (in a bold red font);
- You will need to pay for an opportunity to fill in change of university form;
- You may pay immediately with your card, or pay in some ATM. If you choose the latter, you need to provide your Transaction ID;
- If you want to pay on the website, enter your card details and make payment;
- If it is successful, you will see the following options – Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number;
- When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution;
- After submitting all the changes, JAMB change of course form will close;
- If your changes are approved, they will update quickly.
Change Of Course/Change Of University JAMB Form Price
Every change accounts to N2.500.
You will also pay N500 as charges for printing.
Thanks For Reading