ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– NDA Shortlisted Candidates –
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for NDA job offers in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates. Names of shortlisted candidates to appear for an interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2023/2023 71th Regular Course will be made available on this page.
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) at Kaduna is the only Military University in Nigeria. The duration of training in the academy is 5 years, which include 4 years of academic studies and 1 year of complete military training. The NDA is viewed as one of the best military academies in west Africa and the African continent.
IMPORTANT! This post will be updated once the list for 2023 is out. For now, kindly bookmark this page and keep visiting to receive the latest updates.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
1. The candidates whose names will appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination. They are to appear for interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
a.) NDA list Batch 1. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA).
➢ Cross River
b.) NDA list Batch 2. (Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA as soon as possible).
➢ Akwa Ibom
➢ National Boundary Commission Shortlisted Candidates
➢ NDA List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2020
➢ Gbowee Peace Foundation Scholarship 2023
➢ Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023
2. Candidates who fail to reportfor Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premiseswill be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises. One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT will be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only. Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
➢ JAMBUTME Result Slip
➢ Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
➢ Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
➢ Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth
➢ Letterof Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
➢ Letter of Consentfrom Parent/Guardian.
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
➢ Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
➢ A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white
➢ A non-refundable fee of N2, 00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
➢ Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of
➢ Four recent coloured passport
➢ The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance
➢ Transport money to and from
How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates for the AFSB Interview
To ascertain if the NDA Shortlisted candidates 2023 has officially been released, reach out to the official NDA Application portal: https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng OR Visit this page Frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) shortlisted list for 71th RC interview is out.
Click here to Download NDA Shortlisted List
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Also, feel free to ask questions pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button below.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE