ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit –
Want to apply for Direct Entry with a Lower Credit grade on your National Diploma (ND)/Higher National Diploma (HND) certificates? Most universities prefer Upper Credit to Lower Credit (in the case of ND holders). Read on to find out more about Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit.
Nigerian Universities that Accept Lower Credit for Direct Entry
Lower Credit HND got no problem. It’s accepted by most universities that admit via Direct Entry. But lower credit in ND is only considered by a few universities.
We have compiled the list of universities that accept Lower Credit based on the admission requirements recorded in JAMB Brochure.
1. All private universities – you may need upper credit for some courses.
2. Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti
3. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
4. Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
5. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
6. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University (ANSU)
7. University of Calabar (UNICAL)
8. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
9. Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto (UDUSOK)
10. Niger Delta University, NDU, Wilberforce
11. Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT
12. Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi
13. University of Jos, UNIJOS
14. Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, UMYU
15. Federal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA
16. University of Ilorin, UNILORIN (accepts lower credit in history and performer art)
Make sure you check JAMB Brochure to confirm whether you can apply for a course with Lower credit in ND. Some others schools too may allow, but not listed here.
Note: It’s your responsibility to validate the genuineness of our listing from JAMB brochure.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.