ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
– NSUK Admission Modalities –
Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK has released admission modalities/guidelines for 2023/2022 academic session undergraduate students. Continue reading to see more details below.
The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the guidelines for the 2023/2022 academic session undergraduate admission exercise.
NSUK Admission Modalities / Guidelines
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
1. The candidate must have applied to NSUK as the first choice and scored 160 and above in 2023 UTME. He or she must possess Five (5) Credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) Sittings.
2. Must have the correct subjects combination for the course applied.
3. In the event that the candidate does not have the correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
4. Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
5. Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
➛ Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
➙ Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results verification.
➛ Direct Entry candidates in addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND, etc).
➙ Candidate must ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the slip.
➛ Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out has an aggregate score.
If the printout shows verification in progress or pending, the process has to be repeated all over.
6. The candidate MUST upload his or her “O” level on the JAMB Profile.
7. Direct Entry candidates MUST also upload their “O” level and “A” level on their JAMB profile.
8. Candidate should visit only JAMB accredited CBT centers and NOT Cyber Cafes.
9. Candidate must ensure that the upload is successful before leaving the CBT center.
10. When given a course Other than the one a candidate applied for, he or she MUST accept or Reject the New Course on CAPS.
11. If Offered Admission, the candidate must either Accept or Reject the Admission on CAPS.
Candidates should please NOTE that this is not the Post – UTME Advert. I will soon release the Advert.
Bala I Ahmed 11, mnim, fcai, fcim.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NSUK Admission Guidelines 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 5 Million Subscribers Today!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATE